About Layton Consulting
Layton Consulting Ltd. is a specialty structural engineering firm providing services primarily to the exterior cladding, curtain wall, glass and building component industries.
Since 1994 we have provided engineering for both residential and commercial glazing contractors, manufacturers, builders and architects. We also specialize in the design of non-structural building elements, safety equipment, pre-fabricated structures and single family residences. Along with our engineering services we also provide NFRC certified thermal modeling.
We have been involved in projects located along the West coast from Alaska to California, with the majority of the work in British Columbia. Our main office is located in Langley, BC with a branch office in Washington, State.
We are fully licensed to work in
- British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Yukon, and Ontario.
- Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Arizona, Texas and New Jersey.
We are members of various professional bodies, including
- Association of Professional Engineers in various provinces.
- Fenestration Association of BC (FEN BC)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- Consulting Engineers of BC (CEBC).